Complete and matching circa 1990’s Goss Community SSC Press #672, 22-3/4” cut-off. All units have Slot plates with 2 pins & T-bar blankets, described as:
- One (1) Goss SSC half and quarter page folder S/N SSC-672 with:
– Air former with blower, two sets of nip rollers, reverse fly delivery for spine first, two under-folder web leads
- Two (2) 75HP paralleled press drives with:
– Two (2) Fincor model 2000B-60/75-38D controllers (380/460)
– Two (2) 75HP motors
- One (1) 4-High SSC tower with Motorized RCR, unit-to-unit phaser and sidelay registration, central grease location, pneumatics, motorized swing-style compensator and drop down lever ink fountains. S/N’s SSC-6723 277C1, SSC6723 278C2, SSC6723 279C3, SSC6723 280C4.
- Four (4) floor position SSC mono printing units each with sidelay registration, operator side RCR, pneumatics, motorized swing-style compensator, drop down lever ink fountains and integrated 42” diameter roll stand with motorized paper roll sidelay and pneumatic roll lifters. – S/N’s SSC6723 8889G, SSC6723 890H, SSC6723 886A, SSC6723 887B, SSC6723 888F.
- Two (2) stacked position SSC printing units (one is conversion & one is factory stack) with sidelay registration, operator side RCR, pneumatics, motorized swing-style compensator, drop down lever ink fountains and deck plate, handrail and access ladders. S/N SSC6723 888F, 672 281F.
- One (1) Tandem set of Martin zero speed splicers and integrated electric hoist. S/N’s EC838-2672-2 and EC838-2672-1
- One (1) Martin zero speed splicer and integrated electric hoist. EC838-3436.
- Pneumatic paper roll shafts with paper roll dollies with spacers
- One (1) fountain solution circulator
- One (1) Carlson semi-automatic plate bender (double edge) with punch
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand air compressor & One (1) Speedaire compressor
- One (1) black ink pump
- One (1) Hyster fork truck with roll clamp and battery charger
- Press manuals, electrical schematics and associated components.