Urbanite Press – 50,000 Per Hour
12 Unit Goss Urbanite Press with 2 Folders. One owner. Excellent maintenance. Circa 1990 – 22-3/4” cut-off, rated at 50,000 impressions per hour. Maximum width of 36″. Shipped in September of 1990 in Turbine Orange paint.
- Sock dampening
- Spring tension plate lock-up with register pin
- Standard “T” bar blanket cylinder lock up
- Drop down ink fountain with levers
- Manual register
- Pneumatic throw offs
- Full page motorized linear compensators on top of stacks
- Full page manual compensators in arches
Two (2) – Goss Urbanite Half page folders known as U-1425 & U-1426, Rotary Folders, rated at 50,000 copies per hour, straight, (25,000 copies per hour collect). Maximum web width of 36″.
- Upper Former on center folder U-1425
- Four (4) – digital drive systems
- Two (2) – 100 HP motors
- Two (2) – 125 HP motors
- Two (2) – Operator consoles
Two (2) – Eight position rollstands with infeeds and airshafts
- Built in hoist on each rollstand
- Built in rewinders
22-3/4” cut-off, rated at 50,000 IPH, straight.
Six (6) – Goss Urbanite Floor Units
Six (6) – Goss Urbanite Stacked Units