Available immediately at our Headquarters in Burlington, WA. Equipment originally manufactured in the USA.
One (1) DGM 1030 Folder (1998) with upper former:
- Maximum speed: 30,000 PPH
- Minimum 1/2 web of 30lb. newsprint & Maximum 10 webs of 30lb newsprint.
- Delivery is fold first for half fold and quarter fold.
- Motorized delivery system with press speed tracking.
- Web size: 1/2 and 1/4 fold 20” (508mm) full web or 10” (254mm) ribbon;
- 1/2 and 1/4 fold a maximum 35”; full web or 17.5” ribbon.
- Lap Adjustment: Stop and move design Max. +/- .375” (pin long or pin short)
- Former section: 56 degree former, drilled for air with blower.
- Pneumatic trolleys and driven tabloid slitter.
- Two sets of standard diameter nips. Third cylinder sized nip.
- Quarter folder: pecking type chopper with tape transport and oil bath gears.