One owner Press bought new in 1992 and expanded several times with more new equipment.
Goss Community SSC with operator side circ, central grease lubrication and lever style ink fountains.
Very nice Press! This 8 Unit Goss SSC Press was built in the USA during the best production period.
It was made with the highest quality materials and components.
It is considered by experts as one of the best precision printing machines made worldwide.
There are large Goss user groups, plus service companies supporting the equipment.
The Goss Community SSC is a world-wide proven printing press installed in more locations than any other Press in the World.
• Four (4)- Goss SSC Mono Units: On the Nose Plate Cylinders, T-bar Blanket Cylinders, Sock, Levers, Central Grease, Operator Side Circ & Ink Ratchets
• Four (4)- Goss SSC Stacked Units complete with catwalk: On the Nose Plate Cylinders, T-bar Blanket Cylinders, Sock, Levers, Central Grease, Operator Side Circ, Ink Ratchets & Full Page Motorized comp
• RTS 90 Pneumatic brakes on each mono unit
• One (1)- SSC Folder #697 new 1992 – ½ & ¼ page Folder, two sets of nips, standard former board
• Two (2)- Fincor 2000B Drives – 75 HP on 240V
• Two (2)- 75 HP motors
• One (1)- Water system
• One (1)- Baldwin 105 count-o-veyor
• One (1)- Plate bender
• Complete press with all connecting parts