Vision Printing Press
imPRESSions Worldwide is the Vision Printing Press agent for customers in North America. Call Dave Gilmore for more information at 619-548-1409! Located in Skagit Valley Washington, imPRESSions Worldwide is the headquarters for all your rotary web offset Business Forms and Security printing press application needs including the Vision & VSOP (used) Printing Presslines!
Flexible in printing with the Vision
The Vision is a short- make- ready web offset printing press that combines shaftless technology with nearly all possibilities for inline options. The press can be used for a wide variety of products, including commercial print products, direct mail products, label, pharmaceutical inserts and various flexible packaging applications.
Together with numerous customers the Vision is continuously developed which results in an efficient, highly reliable printing press. In addition, the Vision is a platform that can be customized to your wishes and demands.
Advantages of the Vision web offset press
- Superior offset print quality
- Short make-ready & change-over time
- Possibility of many in-line processes
- Competitive advantages in productivity, versatility and order turnaround time
- Exceptionally precise web tension and print registration on a wide range of materials
- Automatic washing system
- Equipped with different methods of drying
Inkjet module from different suppliers can be integrated to print images and variable data, like numbering and personal data, at high speed in both color and black and white.
The operation screen can be equipped with software for repeat orders. This software allows the printer to save relevant machine settings, so when dealing with repeat orders the machine can retrieve previous job settings quickly. This results in time savings up to 70%.
Machine configuration can be easily changed or expanded with additional modules for die cutting, punching, mechanical and digital numbering, sheeting,etc.
The ‘plug and print’ modularity includes options to add flexographic, gravure, letterpress, digital and rotary screen printing stations. Protection against obsolescence and market shifts is one of the built-in benefits of the Vision press.
Variable Sleeve Offset Press (VSOP)
Used and Reconditioned Presslines
In the VSOP printing tower the plate cylinder and blanket cylinder are lightweight sleeves. These sleeves can manually be changed for sleeves with the same or another diameter within a very short time.
- Each printing cylinder has an individual servo drive. This means that no gears need to be changed and maximum register accuracy can be reached. With zero-point, the press automatically puts the plate cylinder and blanket cylinder in register.
- The individual drive of each printing cylinder offers the possibility to vary the print length with a certain percentage without noticeable effect on the print quality.
- The impression cylinder speed can be increased for each successive print station in order to print difficult substrates such as aluminum, thin film or even very thick substrates in register.
- Standard offset plates can be used.
- The plate mounting system combines accurate plate positioning and quick plate change with a very small non-printing zone.
- Normally plates with a thickness of 0,3 mm are used, but on request special plate sleeves for other plate thicknesses can be offered.
- Maximum press efficiency can be reached by preparing each print job off-press while the press is running. The sleeves can be changed without the use of any tool.
- Numerous press settings can be stored in the on-press database for a possible repeat job.
The VSOP offers an enormous functionality and wide field of operation together with ultimate user-friendly and ergonomic operation.
In-line with the sleeve technology for offset a great number of other functions such as flexo print, screen print, gravure print, digital print, hotfoil stamping, laminating, die cutting and sheeting can be offered.