The Thallo is designed on a modular inline platform which enables maximum flexibility and future proofing. This modular hybrid system allows converters to combine all the benefits of web offset with the inherent advantages that flexo, gravure and digital can offer. This results in a truly flexible investment that not only meets today’s tough market demands but can also be easily adapted to meet changes in market demands in the future.
- Flexible configuration
- Hybrid solutions – combining the best attributes of each print-process
- Future proofing – easily reconfigurable
The Thallo is equipped with the latest technology in motion control allowing for complete control of web tension and substrate flow throughout the machine. This rpecise control increases the ability to print on a greater range of substrates.
- Independent web transport and press warm-up
- Fast start – the press immediately goes to production speed
- Web re-use – during setup, the web can automatically be run backwards (rewound), making optimal use of an expensive substrate
- Printing on the most sensitive unsupported film substrates